Puri Dewa Bharata Jimbaran is a classic, older Balinese style hotel with basic but comfortable and complete accommodation. The hotel is located a short walk across the street from the beach and a supermarket in the center of the Jimbaran area.
Puri Dewa Bharata is decorated with a traditional local design using brick with ornate stone carvings and elegant wooden furnishing in the reception and doorways. The hotel has a restaurant and spa with a swimming pool in the center of the property equipped with sun chairs.
The grounds are well maintained and the pool is crystal clear. The rooms are basic but complete and guests will find them comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and provides excellent quality service. The hotel can arrange tours or bicycle rental for guests.
AvaibilityWhen would you like to stay ?
- Cancellation/ prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
- Children and extra beds :
- All children are welcome.
- Any type of extra bed or childs cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island.
No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. March 23, 2012 / March 12, 2013 / March 31, 2014 / March 21, 2015 / March 9, 2016 / March 28, 2017